Know who comes and in and out of specific access points
A complete security system fully integrated with time and attendance system or as separate units.
Mitrefinch provide a range of access control system solutions that enable you to monitor, report on, authorize, and control access to various zones within your premises. With this system, you can easily stay on top of employees, visitors, and supervisors whereabouts and rights with an auditable trail.
An Access Control system greatly increases the security of your buildings, staff, and contents, and saves your money by reducing the need for excess security personnel.
- Secure your employees, premises, and assets
- Allows restrictions to be placed on any control point, allowing or prohibiting selected staff access during various hours.
- Monitor and manage the movement of contractors, visitors, and employees through your premises in real time.
- Provides an audit log and archive on the movements of everyone in the building, showing where and when access was granted/denied.
- Control access points ( eg. doors remotely at the touch of a button - no need to open and close manually)
Key things Mitrefinch Workforce Management can help with:
For more information on how Mitrefinch Access Control can help your organization, please fill out the form below.
Biometric Access Control
Biometrics are the measurements of features of the body that are unique to each person. These can include fingerprint patterns, the patterns of veins in the hand or eye, distances between features on the face, the way you walk and many more. Because there are slight differences between each person, these features provide a means of confirming the identity of a person.
How can biometrics improve your time and attendance system?
We can incorporate a range of biometric devices into our clocks. These can be used as the sole means of registering attendance, or combined with a card to verify identity. Fingertip readers are our most popular product for their combination of convenience and affordability, but we can integrate with the technology of your choice to create a solution that meets your needs.
Pins and cards can easily be lost or stolen, potentially allowing someone to use an employee's privileges without their knowledge. Biometrics provide a more secure alternative.
- Cut costs
Employing biometric clocking can eliminate the need for cards entirely, thus saving you money
- Health and safety
Employing biometrics improves health and safety as employees cannot get round work time rules by missed punches.
- Improved accuracy
Eliminates the risk of "buddy punching", where a person clocks on behalf of an employee, allowing them to claim for shifts they have not attended
- Integrated fingerprint clocking terminals
- Fingerprint access units
For more information about Mitrefinch Biometric Access Control, please fill out the form below
Workplace Health & Safety
With a real-time record of everyone who is on site, emergency services are armed with the right information to ensure that everyone is evacuated safely.
In the unfortunate event that an emergency occurs within your organization, the Mitrefinch Time & Attendance System can be used to quickly account for everyone on the premises.
- Provides real-time information as to the whereabouts of your staff in case of emergency
- Zone registration mean fire crews can accurately pinpoint areas in need of search and disregard evacuated areas of the site.
- Real time on-site and off-site reports for fire evacuation.
- People cannot get on or off the premises without registering at a terminal.
For more information, please fill out the form below.